ACTIVATE YOUR TIME CARD
The Come Back In offers a time card program for our regular 21 and over patrons. “Punch in”
every time you order a half-liter stein of ANY of our 26 tap beers and enjoy every SIXTH beer for FREE!
There is no cost and no hassle to join. Just follow these steps…
- Come Back In and ask your server or bartender to activate your time card. He/she will assign you a number. Be sure to write it down, take a picture or memorize it. You will need to know this number for your next visit.
- Enjoy a half-liter stein (our standard size) filled with any of our draft imports or microbrews to “punch in”. Five “punch in” beers will earn you one FREE fill. Always.
- Leave your time card with your server or bartender when you “clock out” (i.e. when you are done for the day).
- Come Back In and repeat steps 2 and 3. Once you fill up your card, start a new one. This deal NEVER ends.
- Feel free to refer to a friend. We always have time cards on hand.
*Not valid with other discounts or promotions. Some restrictions apply.
“RULES OF EMPLOYMENT”
- Time cards must stay at the Come Back In. Any card that leaves the premesis will be considered VOID and will be destroyed.
- “Punch ins” are good for draft beer ONLY.
- Terms of payment include cash, credit and debit ONLY. No coupons or other discounts are accepted.
- Time cards are not valid during special events such as New Year’s Eve, Mardi Gras, Oktoberfest and other outdoor events or any other special event days as determined by management.
- Free beers must be redeemed in a linear fashion (i.e. in the order they appear on your card). Free beers may not be stacked or saved.
- Beer purchased for others will ONLY be credited to your card if purchased for fellow time card participants.
- Your card is your card – it is nontransferable.
- Cards that remain inactive for 60 days or more will be tossed. The time card program is for regular patrons.